In order to try and answer some of your questions, Kingwood Alliance Soccer Club has listed a few of the typical questions parents and players have.
If there are any additional questions, please Contact us and we will be glad to help you.
What if the Government shuts down Youth Soccer after September 10th?
- A refund of 50% of your registration fee will be given if we are unable to play 5 games or less.
- Our goal will be to complete all 8 games by December 12th. If we are unable to meet our goal after December 12th, at that point we will begin to work on refunds.
Why do I keep getting the message "program not available for the age group"?
If you get this message when trying to submit your child's registration, please make sure that you are using the correct link/age group to register. The age group method has changed and you may be trying to register your child for a younger age group, based on the soccer calendar.
When will I hear from my child's coach? (Recreational)
- Coaches will receive rosters at the coaches meeting.
- Players will be contacted shortly after this.
When can I register for next season?
Registration for next season is available starting the last week of the previous season and closes a week before the season starts (see Important Dates)
What's included on the Recreational Registration fee?
- Uniform (jersey, shorts and socks)
- U8's+ - 6 High Performance Sessions
- Team picture
- Medal (Only for Division IV U4-U10)
What does my child need?
- Ball (U4 to U7 size 3, U8 to U10 size 4, U11 and U12 size 4 or 5, U13+ size 5)
- Shin guards
- Soccer cleats
- Water bottle
Where are practices held?
- River Grove Soccer fields
Where are games held?
- U4-U10 Rivergrove
- U11's Northpark
When is practice held?
- Practice times vary and are held Monday-Friday.
- Our coaches are volunteers. They will choose the night and time for practice based on their availability
When are games played?
- Games are played on Saturdays.
- Times will vary.
- A total of 8 games will be played.
- At the recreational level, per STYSA all players are required to play a minimum of 50% of the game.
How do I know if my child is ready to play Academy?
- Our partner trainers with the Dynamo/Dash are constantly evaluating players during High Performance sessions, when a player is identified as a potential academy player, the trainers will discuss that option with the parents.
What if I want additional training for my child?
We offer additional training programs for each age group and program:
U5-U7 Recreational players can register for Skills Training
U8-U10 Recreational Players receive High Performance