Summer Street Soccer
We are happy to bring back Summer Street Soccer. This is for children from the ages of 6 through 13 (birth years 2007-2014). A concept that has been around for quite awhile and is geared for all children regardless of their abilities. The game teaches itself and brings out the best in all of them. Players enjoying themselves in the sport they love and also developing the creative side of their game.
How does it work:
- Our staff picks teams and sets them up for short-sided games with no coaching, just guidance.
- They will play multiple mini games each night.
- They will be paired with like-kind players and abilities.
- Mini tournaments will be organized on the last day for fun prizes.
- Our warmup each week will consists of fun individual skills along with ball gymnastics for 10 minutes and then we proceed to approximately an hour of game time.
- We will have two skills challenges with the last one being on the last day for fun prizes.
- Dates: Fridays, 6/27, 7/3, 7/10, 7/17 and 7/24 from 6-7:15pm at River Grove.
- Parents/coaches are invited to be a part of this and assist in the activities.
- Cost is $75 which includes a Camp T-Shirt
- Rules and Waiver in order to participate in street soccer - Click Here
- Parent Letter - Click Here
- New Player - Click Here
- Returning Player - Click Here
Any questions please contact the office at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you on the fields,
Alex Garcia - Recreational Program Director
Mark Zylker - President